Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Scrapbook Creations Inspiration Board Challenge: January 2014

Hi!  It's an absolutely beautiful day here.  But I must say, we have kind of wasted it a little.  The boys spent a few hours on the X-box Kinect while I did a little scrapping.  Over at the Scrapbook Creations blog they currently running their January Inspiration Board Challenge.  Here is the board:
2014-01_Jan
I don't think I've ever taken part in a challenge using a mood board... not that I can remember anyway.  I think I always seem to find them a little tricky.  This one seemed quite doable... and I immediately had the photo in my head that I wanted to use...  that has to be a good sign!  So here is my layout inspired by the board:
Black, with a big splash of colour!!!  In the beginning there was not so much colour, but I absolutely LOVE these Echo Park papers, so the splash kind of grew! 

Well that's it from me today.  Short and sweet, as I might get outside in the lovely afternoon sunshine.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a gorgeous day xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment